- We will always recognize that God’s Word is the final authority in whatever we do.
His Word is always His will
- We will embrace the Spirit-filled life because it is the most Powerful and Significant way to live.
Only the Holy Spirit enables us to walk in a manner that reflects the culture of the Kingdom.
- We will practice Giving of our Time, Talent and Treasure as a way of life.
We want to follow the example of our Heavenly Father who is the greatest Giver of all time.
- We will do anything short of sin to reach people far from Christ.
We want to continually create opportunities to CONNECT people to Christ and His Church.
- We want always to be Flexible to the Spirit’s leadings and promptings.
We want to always step out in faith and cooperate with our Senior Partner: The Holy Spirit.
- We will strive to be Spiritual Contributors, not spiritual Consumers.
As believers, we are members of Christ’s body, as a member my purpose is to bless and serve.
- We will endeavor to ‘do life together’ with others.
All the “ one another” of the New Testament can best be accomplished in small community.
- We will always encourage Teamwork.
One is too small of a number to achieve greatness; Teamwork makes the dream work.
- We will give our best because He gave His best.
We will seek to make continual improvement because Excellence honors God and inspires people
- We will raise up and Equip Leaders.
Great leaders inspire people and inspired people to make a difference in their world.